We offer a wide range of dental services to fit almost any need.
Dr. Jeffrey Katz proudly provides care for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different service that we provide at Jackson Square Dentistry.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Jackson Square Dentistry provides cosmetic dentistry, dental procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. Let us give you something to smile about!
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
Instead of braces, Invisalign® uses a series of plastic removable retainers to gradually move teeth into alignment.
- Invisalign Teen® features the ability to monitor wear times and account for emerging adult teeth.
After dental and/or orthodontic treatment, retainers help keep a smile in alignment, traditionally with a simple archwire attached to molded plastic.
- Vivera® Retainers are clear plastic retainer to maintain orthodontic treatment results, regardless of if the patient previously had traditional braces.
Periodontics, translating to “around tooth” is the study of the supporting structure surrounding the tooth along with the diseases (periodontal disease) and ailments that affect them. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Periodontal infections can be more effectively eliminated with laser treatment
- Gum disease can be treated and prevented with pocket reduction surgery.
- Excessive gum tissue can be reshaped with crown lengthening.
Endodontics, meaning inside tooth” is the study of dental pulp with the primary treatment being a root canal. Here at Jackson Square Dentistry, Dr. Jeffrey Katz provides root canal therapy along with treatment for dental abscesses.
- Relive a painful or infected tooth with root canal therapy.
- Infections are drained and treated with an abscess removal.
As well as performing all the various day-to-day tasks you might associate with a general dentist, Dr. Jeffrey Katz has gone through additional training to provide various dental specialties available to patients at Jackson Square Dentistry.
- Relieve your pain now with emergency dental care.
- Conservation and proper disposal are parts of green dentistry.
- “The simplest solution is often the best” is known as minimally invasive dentistry.
- Frequent headaches or jaw pain may be relieved through TMJ treatment.
Jackson Square Dentistry is dedicated to remaining up-to-date on the latest dental technologies and Dr. Jeffrey Katz is happy to make such investments whenever it can benefit his practice’s ability to help our patients.
- Crowns and other restorations made in one visit with CEREC®.
- Less pollution and radiation thanks to our digital X-rays.
- For ultimate precision, many of our procedures are aided by intraoral cameras.